We are a network of non profit institutions of local social initiatives; we work for community empowerment through socio-educational programs at the municipal level.
In total we are a network of 6 entities that manages 32 projects with 152 volunteers and 44 paid professionals with different dedications and roles.
Kiribil network originates from a common diagnosis of needs and the positive assessment of networking developed between the partners:
• Free time education is a key for community development in a particular place and time.
• The experiences developed over the last decades in Bizkaia push us to consolidate these initiatives that combine volunteers with paid professionals.
• Some initiatives:
1. Promote sustainable construction in our society,
2. Strengthen the existing network of associations through cooperation and networking,
3. Fostering the relationship between people and non profit groups,
4. Dialogue with the community and local government, from shared responsibility.
The increasingly complex context, in which they develop the social and educational services, legal requirements, more demanding, and the complexity of organizations willing to take on the challenge of managing services in this space, requires the generation of dynamic shared work to the optimization of resources under the criteria of economy of scale and joint response to shared needs.